Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Flying House and Super Book

When I was a kid I love watching cartoons, well I guess just like any other kids, and I thought I will never outgrew it. Back then there wasn't much cartoons on television, unlike now you have a lot of options from the Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, local tv networks among others. But how I long for the days where everything in life were much simpler and cartoons have more sense and values.

The cartoons that I am referring to are "The Flying House" and "Super Book", cartoons of the mid 80's. Those who are familiar with these, must have grown up in the same era as I was, gotcha! I may not realize it back then, but these two are my major source of Biblical stories. Hmm it's kinda sad that I got my information from here, but that's why these cartoons came to be in the first place for this reason and to teach children good morals and values. That's fair enough. I love the interesting characters, the stories, and I love the opening songs especially that of The Flying House - "We were having fun, playing hide and seek, then a summer storm appears..."

You can try to "at least" sing-a-long with me as we try to relive these cartoons...

The Flying House:


Super Book:



No comments:

Post a Comment