Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's been awhile...

Its been awhile since I posted something in here. Guess I was busy lately doing important stuff, one of them is learning a new language. Its been challenging but fun at the same time, I always wanted to learn another language aside from English, so yeah I am fulfilling one of my things-to-do-before-i-die list. And when you are older and learning a new language its difficult compared to when you start at a very young. For me, its like I'm back in kindergarten and learning the basic.

Also I feel like I seem to ran out of things to say in this blog lately. But i know that's not really the case, because deep inside I have a lot of things to say, the problem is I don't know where to begin! As i write this, I just remembered something my husband said to me quite a few times before, he said that I never ran out of things to say. But he loves it, anyway if he complains he can't escape it, hehehhe.

I am looking forward for things to post because in that way it helps me to know myself too.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I still think you can learn it. We have relatives (I think you know them) who learned different language when they married their husbands. One learned German, the other one learned French.

    ReplyDelete